North Dakota Home Inspector Training Requirements
Want to become a certified and licensed home inspector in North Dakota?
North Dakota recently passed legislation that requires home inspectors to register with the state. You want to make sure you have good training to learn how to properly perform home inspections. We recommend our 60 Hour Home Inspection Package. This package includes the following:
- The 12-Volume DVD set showing you close to 2000 scenes of real defects from actual homes.
- The 500-page manual with over 350 line diagrams, hands-on inspection procedures, marketing ideas, and more.
- The 2-DVD Virtual Inspection set (regular price $100).
- As a Special Bonus, we include the Residential Inspection Forms on CD at no extra cost. Most companies charge $300 to $900 for inspection forms.
- Study Guide and 3 full length practice tests for the state exam.
- We will throw in the 11 DVD "Live" Classroom set for only $100 more
To learn more about the North Dakota requirements to become a home inspector, click here.