Indiana Home Inspector Training
Steps to Becoming a Licensed Indiana Home Inspector
1) Complete a 60 Hour Training Course
2) Complete the Hands-On Requirement
3) Pass the State Test. Indiana uses the National Home Inspector Exam (NHIE) as the state exam.
Here is how our school, A Better School of Building Inspection helps you satisfy these requirements:
1) Our $499 60-Hour Home Inspection Training Package satisfies the first requirement. This package includes:
- The 12-Volume Video Set which shows you close to 2000 scenes of real defects from actual homes.
- The 500-page manual with over 350 line diagrams, hands-on inspection procedures, marketing ideas, and more.
- The 2-Volume Virtual Inspection Video Set (regular price $100), so you can practice doing an inspection before you go out on site.
- We have you complete 2 practice inspections on actual homes.
- As a Special Bonus, we include the Residential Inspection Forms on CD at no extra cost. Most companies charge $300 to $900 for inspection forms.
- Study Guide and 5 full length practice tests for the National Home Inspector state exam.
- We will throw in the 11 Video "Live" Classroom set for only $100 more
3) We provide a study guide and 5 full length practice tests to help you prepare for the NHIE Test for Indiana.
60-Hour Home Inspection Training Course
Online 60-Hour Home Inspection Training Course
Includes all the same material as the 60-Hour Home Inspection Training Course, but the material is online. You have access to the course for one year.
90-Hour Home Inspection Training Course
Online 90-Hour Home Inspection Training Course
Includes all the same material as the 90-Hour Home Inspection Training Course, but the material is online. You have access to the course for one year.
Telephone: 888-466-4677, or
Click the "Chat With Us" button in the lower right corner
Indiana Professional Licensing Agency
Attn: Home Inspectors Licensing Board
402 West Washington Street, Room W072
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204