Reasons to Choose A Better School of Building Inspection For Your Home Inspection Training
Advantages of Home Study Training versus Classroom
1. You get to keep the DVDs and Manual training material. Remember, this is your career. You should have reference materials in your office for when you need to double check on something. With most online courses you are allowed to view the material only once or twice. In fact, we have had people call and say they took an online course and they are ready to take a state exam, but they have nothing to study. We have also had people tell us they took an online course, but because of personal medical problems, they were not able to finish in time and now must pay the complete cost again if they want to finish the online course.
As is well known, most people forget much of what they have learned in a class within months of attending the class. With the DVDs and manuals, you can review whenever you want.
2. You can go at your own speed. If you understand a concept, just keep moving ahead. If not, spend as much time on it as you like. Class members aren't slowing you down or forcing you ahead.
3. No travel costs. You complete the course in the convenience of your own home, saving you hundreds of dollars.
4. No missed work or income. You can still go to your job and work on the training material in your spare time at home.
5. We bring hundreds of homes to you on DVD. It is doubtful you will ever see this many scenes and defects sitting in a classroom.