Online New Construction/Code Inspection Training
- 11 Video Series addressing close to 2,000 New Construction and Code related inspection issues. Videos contain real life scenes from sites across the nation.
- 3 Video Series of classroom and out on site exercises.
- Circles and arrows are used so you can see the precise item being discussed.
- Topics include: General Types of Construction , Footings and Foundations, Building Interior, Building Exterior, Electrical Interior, Electrical Exterior, Supply Plumbing, Drainage Plumbing, General HVAC, Air Conditioning, Unit Related HVAC
- Manual containing ICC Exam Reference booklet (updated to 2006 Code) and Wood Framing Book
Home Inspector and Building Inspector are two different professions. A Home Inspector determines the condition of any age of home. A Building Inspector usually works for a municipality and determines if a home is being built to code. A home inspector does not do a code inspection.