90-Hour Home Inspection Training Course
- 12 DVD Series
- 11 DVD "Live" Classroom Series
- Residential Inspection Manual
- Residential Inspection Forms on CD
- 2 DVD Virtual Inspection Series
- Homework assignments
- $20 S&H (2 to 4 day Priority Mail)
A complete 90-Hour Residential Inspection Course, including:
- 12-Volume DVD Series
Topics: HVAC, Structure, Electrical, Plumbing, Exteriors, Interiors, Basic Roofing, Advanced Roofing, Steam/Hot Water/Oil Fired Heating, Procedures, Wood Destroying Insects, Business Law
All together you see close to 2000 real life scenes of actual defects from real homes across the nation. Circles and Arrows help you identify the defect being discussed. Some home inspectors get this sort of exposure only after conducting 400 or more home inspections.
- 11-Volume "Live" Classroom Series
These DVDs contain extensive lectures, demonstrations, class discussions and hands-on exercises including:
- Conducting your own "hands-on" evaluation of several electrical panel boxes and a combined furnace/water heater system. Comparing your results with those of an experienced home inspector. After that, listen to our instructor provide detailed explanations of the defects that were found.
- Conducting your own "in the field" evaluation of an entire exterior and structure of a home. Comparing your evaluation results with those of an experienced home inspector.
- Conducting your own "in the field" evaluation of a roof of a home. Comparing your evaluation results with those of an experienced home inspector.
- Roofing, exteriors and structural field training tours of over 200 homes.
- Question and answer sessions between students like you and an experienced home inspector/trainer.
- Marketing and legal issues.
- The 500-Page Residential Home Inspection Manual
The manual provides more detailed information on home inspection topics, also more information on growing and marketing your inspection services, liability issues, and inspector standards.
- Homework Assignments Covering the DVDs and Manual
Score at least 80% on the homework and receive a Diploma.
- 2-DVD Virtual Inspection Series
On the first DVD, an experienced inspector shows you the areas of a home he is inspecting. You inspect the home as you see it on the DVD. On the second DVD, the inspector explains his inspection results so you can compare your findings.
- Residential Inspection Forms CD
These are the forms you need to provide reports and pre-inspection contracts, etc. to your client. Other companies sell their forms for up to $900.
- Study Guide and 3 Full Length Practice Tests for the NHIE exam
This is the exam used by most states as their state exam.