60-Hour Home Inspection Training Course
- 12 Video Series showing you close to 2000 scenes of defects from actual homes
- Home Inspection Training Manual with with over 350 line diagrams, hands-on inspection procedures, marketing ideas, and more.
- Home Inspection Report Forms
- 2 Video Virtual Inspection Set so you can practice doing an inspection before you go out on site.
- Online Homework Assignments so you can see how you are doing as you go
- Access to 5 full length practice tests to prepare for the NHIE test.
- You get to keep all the material.
- Approved in Oregon, Indiana, Mississippi, and more.
- $15 S&H (2 to 4 day Priority Mail)
A complete 60-Hour Residential Inspection Course, including:
- 12-Volume DVD Series
Topics: HVAC, Structure, Electrical, Plumbing, Exteriors, Interiors, Basic Roofing, Advanced Roofing, Steam/Hot Water/Oil Fired Heating, Procedures, Wood Destroying Insects, Business Law
All together you see close to 2000 real life scenes of actual defects from real homes across the nation. Circles and Arrows help you identify the defect being discussed. Some home inspectors get this sort of exposure only after conducting 400 or more home inspections.
- The 500-Page Residential Home Inspection Manual
The manual provides more detailed information on home inspection topics, also more information on growing and marketing your inspection services, liability issues, and inspector standards.
- Homework Assignments Covering the DVDs and Manual
Score at least 80% on the homework and receive a Diploma.
- 2-DVD Virtual Inspection Series
On the first DVD, an experienced inspector shows you the areas of a home he is inspecting. You inspect the home as you see it on the DVD. On the second DVD, the inspector explains his inspection results so you can compare your findings.
- Residential Inspection Forms CD
These are the forms you need to provide reports and pre-inspection contracts, etc. to your client. Other companies sell their forms for up to $900.
- Study Guide for the NHIE exam
This is the exam used by most states as their state exam.