60-Hour Home Inspection Training Course
- 12 Video Series
- Residential Inspection Manual
- Residential Inspection Forms on CD
- 2 Video Virtual Inspection Set
- Homework assignments
- Choice of Online or Home Study: With Online, you have access to the material for one year. With Home Study we send you the Videos and Book for you to keep. With either choice, you can complete the homework online.
- $15 S&H with home study option.
A complete 60-Hour Residential Inspection Course, including:
- 12-Volume DVD Series
Topics: HVAC, Structure, Electrical, Plumbing, Exteriors, Interiors, Basic Roofing, Advanced Roofing, Steam/Hot Water/Oil Fired Heating, Procedures, Wood Destroying Insects, Business Law
All together you see close to 2000 real life scenes of actual defects from real homes across the nation. Circles and Arrows help you identify the defect being discussed. Some home inspectors get this sort of exposure only after conducting 400 or more home inspections.
- The 500-Page Residential Home Inspection Manual
The manual provides more detailed information on home inspection topics, also more information on growing and marketing your inspection services, liability issues, and inspector standards.
- Homework Assignments Covering the DVDs and Manual
Score at least 80% on the homework and receive a Diploma.
- 2-DVD Virtual Inspection Series
On the first DVD, an experienced inspector shows you the areas of a home he is inspecting. You inspect the home as you see it on the DVD. On the second DVD, the inspector explains his inspection results so you can compare your findings.
- Residential Inspection Forms CD
These are the forms you need to provide reports and pre-inspection contracts, etc. to your client. Other companies sell their forms for up to $900.
- Study Guide for the NHIE exam
This is the exam used by most states as their state exam.