Manual For The Building Evaluation Training Series
Home Inspection Manual provides much of the detailed material that would be too extensive
to include in the DVDs. As the companion guide to the Building Evaluation DVDs, this manual is a must!
Advantages of our Manual
- Over 500 Pages of information. See below for table of contents.
- Almost 350 line drawings, figures and photographs.
- Multiple hands-on exercises to better prepare you for higher quality inspections.
- Special Business and Jump Start Marketing Sections
reveal secrets that many inspectors overlook in starting their business.
- Questions at the end of each section to encourage review, and help you better remember
Table of Contents
- Builfing Site/ Lot
- Building Exterior
- Building Interior
- Structural System
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning System
- Procedures and Business Issues
- Wood Destroying Insects and Organisms
- Legal Issues and Cases
- National Standards
- Study Guide for the NHIE Exam
Order Yours Today!!
To Order Call Toll Free: (888) 466-4677
Limitations apply. Call for details.